February 23, 2011

Adobe Photoshop Course Part 3/3

Went for the LAST session of Adobe Photoshop course today *sobz*

Today, I have learnt even MORE interesting stuffs!! They're beyond words!! I feel like GOD being able to edit how people look!! Buhahahah~

So what have we learnt??

- how to add text into pics
- how to create text with special effects
- how to blur / smudge a certain area of the pic
- how to sharpen certain area of the pic
- how to lighten certain area of pic
(good tool to remove eye bags)
- how to darken certain area of pic
(good tool to add on eye shadow / sunburn look)
- how to make only a certain area of the pic grayscale
(good for art)
- how to make a person's face distorted
(good for "revenging" on someone I hate, buhahaha~)
- how to mosaic
(buhahahaha~ alot of use!!)
- how to make background of model blur
- how to make a car pic look like it zoom passed
- how to make someone look thinner / fatter
(very impt for me!! =P)
- how to create frames for pics
and many more others..

Had really so much fun in the course!! Now I know much more of the basics I just need to connect them together and then I can create wonders liao!! Yoohoo~!! *happy happy*

Trainer taught us about creating advertisement too and this is the one I designed. Yeah la I know very plain la, but we were only given 15mins!! And 15mins to newbies is VERY tight lo~ So I consider this pretty good already hehe!! =P

Had tons of fun and learnt tons of things through this course!! Would surely highly recommend this course to anyone who is new to Adobe Photoshoot!! PM me if you need the details!! =)

No comments: