March 18, 2011

Audi briefing

I'm selected for the Audi Launch!! Went for briefing today, learnt quite some stuffs from the briefing =)

In 2005, they sold only 537 cars in Singapore, and increased every year till at least 1400 in 2009!! Woohoo!!

What's nice about A1, it's a small size 2-door car with facilities of luxury cars!! Cool!! Of coz it have a price of a luxury car too, hahaha~ Well what I love about the car, I love it's LED running lights, the shape is so darn cool lo!! Can't wait to touch the car tomor!!

Also love the sound system!! The way they describe it, sound like the way I love it, can blast the system and feel like in a disco!! Cool~!! =) Can also customize so many colours!! I just love being different!! Then from far away can spot my car liao buahaha~

They also said there's this radio broadcast on Class 95 called the Radio A1, 8am-9am, 12pm-1pm and 5pm-6pm. Also got the Sweepstake where listeners can win American Idol tickets!! Way too cool!! Check it out people!! =)

The A1 Launch also at a few places other than the showroom. There's the OUB Centre, Clake Quay and Ngee Ann City. Seriously, CHECK THE COOL DAMN CAR OUT!! See ya guys!! =)

No comments: