January 1, 2011

2010 Countdown Party

Last night was the last day of 2010~!! Hehe actually I didn't planned to celebrate nor go for any party.. But my friends had managed to convince me last min to have some fun and enjoy myself on the last day of 2010 at Siloso Beach Sentosa, thus I went at 10pm plus and queued for so long!! But we still managed to catch the fireworks and had tons of fun and I totally didn't regret it!! Thanks to all my friends for convincing me and getting me out for the party!! *grin*


Saw my dear old friends performing!! *happy*


Met another model friend named Rachel too, another pretty babe!! (haha I seems to be more interested in pretty babes more than handsome guys =P)



FOOD~!!



OMG~!! FIREWORKS~!! *EXCITED*





HAPPY 2011 NEW YEAR
TO EVERYONE~!!
HOPE THE NEW YEAR BRINGS
A BETTER LIFE FOR YOU!!
*WINK* ^_^

No comments: